Easy, quick and delicious breakfast - what more should one want? :)
Ingredients in this recipe:
- 300 g of chanterelle mushrooms
- 8 eggs
- some butter or lard for frying
- salt and pepper to taste
- bread or roll
takes 30 min — makes 2 decent portions
- Precisely wash 300 g of chanterelle mushrooms. Cut bottom parts of stem if dirty.
- Throw it all onto frying pan and gently heat to remowe excess of water.
- After few minutes, when mushrooms are no longer wet, add some butter or lard and gently fry (I do prefer lard, see photo below). I usually fry chanterelle mushrooms for 15 minutes. During that time it becomes golden. Such mushroom is a bit gristly, what I actually like :) If you fry a bit longer, chanterelle becomes brown and has more 'meaty' consistency.
- Add 8 eggs and fry.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle or mix with chives. Serve with bread or rolls.
I hope that you find this scrambled eggs with chanterelle mushrooms recipe useful. Enjoy your meal! Smacznego! :)