Ingredients in this recipe:
- 0.5 kg of rhubarb
- half a cup of mineral water
- 150 g of sugar
- strawberries, blueberries, cherries or white, sparkling wine (medium-sweet)
takes 30 min + freezing — makes ~4 portions
- Peel, wash and cut the rhubarb into small pieces.
- Throw the rhubarb into the pot. Pour half a cup of mineral or filtered water and add 150 g of the sugar.
- Put on the cooker and start heating. Cover a pot with a lid and stew the rhubarb for 10-15 minutes.
- Next put away for cooling.
- Mush the rhubarb into pap with a mixer.
- Lay the rhubarb pap in the bowl and put into the freezer. Open the freezer and stir the sorbet from time to time.
- Put the sorbet with portions into dishes, which you're going to use for serving. The sorbet is served chilled. You can adorn rhubarb sorbet with blueberries, strawberries, cherries, or pour cold white sparkling wine over it.
I hope that you find this rhubarb sorbet recipe useful. Enjoy your meal! Smacznego! :)